Monday, December 28, 2009

19.365 - Goddess of Chaos and Discord


My cat, Eris, is four and half years old and she's as cantankerous as the day I brought her home. I named her Eris after the Greek Goddess of Strife. I realized a little belatedly that I was tempting fate a bit too well with that name. Eris is an adorable little girl, but she grew into her name as time went along. As I was feeling a little less than motivated today I decided to take photos of my adorable little girl. She didn't like that very much. She was all but uncooperative. Seeing as she's been more than annoying most of the time in recent days I thought it was a bit rich of her to snub her nose at me. So, I did what any good mother would do...I bribed her with food. My rweard for that was to earn her all to sharp claw in my fingers. I love my cat.

1 comment:

Jessica Shirley-Donnelly said...

It's hilarious how reluctant she is to be around a camera...she knows she can drive you crazy by sort of sauntering away as soon as you even think about taking her picture.