Monday, December 21, 2009

16.365 - I <3 _______


I've been feeling a little bit down lately. Not for any particular reason really, but it's just sort of been there. It's almost as though I'm sick. Only, I know I'm not. There's no sore throat, no cough, nothing. My sleep patterns have been okay at best, and it's sort of getting to me. I've been taking far too much personally, and it all adds up to something of a grumpy Siobhán. I found this bush vine thing in front of my car and photographed it. Only after it got onto my computer did I realize that it looked like a heart.

There is something about the end of the year and the holiday season that always has me going on an emotional roller coaster of ups and downs. So, as I've been down I'm working on moving righ back up. If I have any power to change the things in my own life I hope that by executive decision I can move right on back up. Between this and the Cafe Brule shot I took the other day, I'm feeling a bit better.

No comments: